Oct 22, 2018
Episode 17 of the Time To Be You podcast focuses on passion, heart, and driving forces. In it, Christy Wright, creator of the Business Boutique and certified business coach, claims “You’ve got to know your why.”
Money and success are all products of our driving forces. That is why Christy takes pride in equipping women with the right tools to make money doing what they love. In all of her work, Christy stresses the importance of passion and action. To be successful, sometimes you have to commit to your dream before you know how, just like she did.
Questions Asked in This Episode:
1. Can you give us a brief background on yourself and your
2. How did you come up with the idea of Business Boutique? What were you doing before?
3. Why do you feel so many women are now becoming entrepreneurs?
4. What are some of the biggest hurdles you've come across building your business?
5. To someone who has started a business but struggling to keep it alive, what advice would you give them to keep going?
6. How much work does it really take to start a successful business and what are some of your top tools you can give our listeners?
Christy Wright is the creator of Business Boutique, a Certified Business Coach and a Ramsey Personality with a passion for equipping women with the knowledge and steps they need to successfully run and grow a business. Since joining Ramsey Solutions in 2009, she has spoken to thousands across the country at women’s conferences, national business conferences, Fortune 500 companies and her own sold-out live events. She is the host of the Business Boutique Podcast and her new book, Business Boutique, released April 2017. You can follow Wright on Twitter and Instagram @ChristyBWright and online at christywright.com or facebook.com/OfficialChristyWright.
Make sure to follow me on Instagram! www.instagram.com/laura_loveandfit