Oct 15, 2018
Episode 16 of the Time To Be You Podcast is essential for aspiring female business owners. Entrepreneur and self made millionaire Cayla Craft shares her satisfaction in how she went from working a 9-5 job to helping women pursue their passions, create their own businesses, and shape their communities.
This episode focuses on fearlessness and taking action. Cayla inspires her audience to do the things that scare you and take the rules away about how you should act to reveal your true self.
Cayla Craft, Host of Mommy Millionaire Podcast, is a mom of three, a self-made Millionaire, and a lifestyle entrepreneur. As a California native, she went from saving lives as a nurse in the ER working from 9-5 to helping women pursue a passion for owning their own business. Her first taste of success began when she created an organization of 60k+ people for Isagenix, a company that sells health and wellness supplements. Using that business-building knowledge as a foundation, she branched out as a Business Strategist and found incomparable satisfaction from helping others achieve success.
Cayla has inspired thousands of women to believe in themselves as entrepreneurs and business women. Her main goal is to help women shamelessly pursue their ambitions and grow their business to 7 figures. Cayla created Mommy Millionaire to fill a void of community driven by women that desire to uplift, encourage and rally each other’s success. Mommy Millionaire seeks to pour out practical tips and business know-how that is current and relevant to what is working today.
Cayla is an expert in speaking about sales, culture, and online marketing with experience in keynote speeches on connecting.
Questions Asked on This Podcast:
1. Can you give us a brief background of yourself and your business?
2. Can you tell us a bit about how you moved into being a business strategist to women from network marketing.
3. What steps did you take to really start being authentically you? What were some ups and downs on getting there?
4. What would you say to someone that hasn't found the tribe and fits into their vision?
5. Why do you feel so many women are suffering from Imposter Syndrome?
6. How can we all try to focus on serving people rather than selling to people?
Follow Laura on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/laura_loveandfit/